Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"One of my best days ever"








































Says Justin.



After watching the bungy jumpers for a bit, I saw a glint in Justin's eye that I recognized, he decided that he was going to bungy. He was a man on a mission. He walked to the register, paid his fee, walked straight to the platform (wouldn't even stop for me to take his pic), got strapped in and very nervously walked off the edge! I am shocked, impressed and proud! For all my big talk (I was the one talking about doing it), I totally wimped out. It looks thrilling and scary as hell.



Then, we got home and he went to the shore of Lake Wakatipu and caught this beautiful salmon.



He's a happy man.

6 comments:

  1. Yeah Justin!!!!!!!!!!!
    Are you ready for another jump????
    How about skydiving???
    I am so happy for you and the fish looks amazing.
    Good job bud.
    I am sitting here with a smile and thinking about how much fun that was for you.
    Am glad I heard about these experinces after that fact.
    So haapy all went well for all of you. Love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh What fun. I would love to get Darlene up to Bungi jumping, or sky diving..... I htink I will settle taking her to Arkansas were Dave is and cliff diving.... LOL...
    Great Job Justin!!! that looks like at least two meals..

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTG Justin! Man I wish when I bungeed I had a view like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like the most fun yet.. Sean loved
    the fish photo..Brandi, I think you should take
    up writing.. You have such a knack for it.. Great
    job. And Elle, what a brave trooper you are. love to you all.. Liam is changing so much.. Hair is
    lighter and his face is changing..Such a big boy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy to hear that Justin had such a perfect day! Miss you and sending lots of smiles and love! Great pictures and the view is incredible! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure beats going to work in rainy Seattle....Brilliant photos!!! I'm sure it's even more amazing in person. kisses,
    Lara, Jeff & Jade

    ReplyDelete