Monday, March 15, 2010

Manly Beach

Our last day in Sydney was a relaxing one. We took the ferry from Sydney Harbor to Manly Beach, just a 20 minute ride away. It was great to get out on the ferry and see Sydney from the water. It seems that all of Sydney must have a view of the water! Manly is a beach community that is most easily accessed by ferry. It's touristy like Bondi, but a gorgeous beach nonetheless.

We will miss Australia, but I feel certain we will be back again. I am even more certain that we will miss the ease of travel in these English speaking countries. We are all packed up again, and ready to head for Hong Kong in the morning. A 10 hour flight and then we are in China. An easy entry... people claim that Hong Kong has more in common with London or NYC than China. Best to start that way.

China should give me some fun material to blog about, that is if I don't get censored. Unfortunately that's not a joke, many blogs can not be accessed in China due to blockages or censorship. With luck I'll be updating from Hong Kong soon.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck and enjoy.
    I am sure you will.
    Be careful.

    Love you

    ReplyDelete